Unknown On Friday 19 December 2014

When you think about content in production research, involving media I personally think about creating your own product. For example, if creating a music video I need to develop my understanding of the content in a music video, so for this I would need to plan what I want my music video to be like and what I would like it to contain. To do so, I could look at other music videos that are of a similar genre to mine, then gather some ideas from what content these contain. If it were a general music producer, they can do this also and find out before hand how to use their resources in a better manner before filming it, therefore this will eliminate the little mistakes and save some filming time which could also save some money, the producer can develop their understand on the popular shots for this genre they are working with and then include these shots/camera movements in their music video.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments