Unknown On Thursday 20 November 2014

Newspaper publishers use a lot of secondary research from journalists, they find this information from various different sources or they can use primary research (e.g. interviews, focus groups etc.) As with any research, it has to be examined carefully to make sure that it is accurate. 

A newspaper is information that is printed onto A3 sized paper, very similar to a magazine in its format, but not size. There are many types of newspapers, these all can give different information so it is not all printed into one paper as it would contain a lot of information. There are daily and also monthly newspapers available from loads of different places. The two main types of newspapers that are seen a lot more than others are:

  • Broadsheets
  • Tabloid newspapers
A broadsheet is a newspaper with a large format, this type of paper is more of a serious type unlike tabloid papers. The content in a broadsheet is based all on information instead of pictures being used, reports in broadsheets are also more thoroughly researched and edited than other newspapers. It is also the largest newspaper you can currently buy, in my opinion broadsheets are better for researching/studying information as the news in these papers are more researched, therefore this could mean they are then more accurate. A tabloid newspaper is the most popular type of newspapers, the types of newspapers you will find in a tabloid format are The Sun, these types of newspapers are smaller in size and therefore easier to read. 

Example of a Broadsheet


Example of a Tabloid newspaper

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. A high-grade company. I am highly impressed with my research paper. It all started when I had no idea about making research. My college friend sent me a link to a paper writing company DigitalEssay.net. I ordered a paper, and within 6 hours I got my paper. It was well-written, and I don’t regret the day I decided to get help from these guys. I highly recommend DigitalEssay.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete